Blackfoot Community Support Program
Welcome to the Blackfoot Communication portal for supporting our communities, powered by Submittable. We have streamlined our application process by using this online portal for for community events, cash requests, raffle baskets, and 4-H community project. If this your first time accessing this Application, you must first create a Submittable account to complete the form (see "Create Your Account" below). Once your Submittable account is created, you can use the same log-in/password account for future requests. If you run into issues setting up your account, please check out the FAQs.
Community Support Criteria
To be considered, your organization must satisfy the following:
* Be a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, a civic organization, school, or group.
* Serve the needs of people in the Blackfoot’s Cooperative service area, and other communities Blackfoot serves in its Montana and Idaho rural service territories.
Blackfoot’s areas of interest for support include: Arts and culture; education; sports and recreation; community service activities; wellness and healthy families; veterans and military; and fundraisers that benefit your broader community.
Blackfoot takes the following criteria into consideration when selecting support requests:
· Events that make a difference in the communities we serve.
· Events that do not compromise Blackfoot’s reputation or discriminate with regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, qualified disability, marital status or veteran status.
· Opportunities to reach a public audience to promote Blackfoot’s brand, products and services.
· Affordability of the event to the general public. Blackfoot typically sponsors events with tickets less than $50.
· Full disclosure of confirmed participating sponsors and at what level.
In consideration for event sponsorship, Blackfoot requests the following:
· Agreement of Confidentiality – The specific terms and conditions of sponsorship agreements are confidential. They shall not be made available to any third party without prior written consent from Blackfoot.
· First Right of Refusal – Event organizers agree to offer Blackfoot the first right of refusal for the next event sponsorship.
· Right to Promote Sponsorship – Blackfoot appreciates the opportunity to support your event. We may opt to promote the sponsorship and/or event on our website, Facebook page, YouTube channel, customer statements and/or printed collateral. We may also request to take photos and/or video footage to capture the event.
Requests to fund the following are likely to be denied: Religious and/or church-sponsored activities; voter registration; political lobbying activities or other political purposes; religious or charter schools; individuals for any purpose; private foundations.
Blackfoot's 4-H Club Community Project Program
The mission of Blackfoot's 4-H Club grant is to help support the many 4-H Clubs located within its rural service territories. Each 4-H Club is encouraged each year to consider a community project that focuses on healthy living, citizenship, leadership, and community. This grant provides opportunities for youth and adults to strengthen their skills and maximize their positive impacts on the communities in which they live.
Blackfoot takes the following criteria into consideration when selecting 4-H Community Projects:
· 4-H Club is located within Blackfoot's Cooperative service area, and other communities Blackfoot serves in its Montana and Idaho rural service territories;
· 4-H members should be involved in determining, planning, conducting and evaluating the project, and provides an opportunity to learn, grow and make a different in their communities;
· Project has lasting a lasting impact on its community; and
· If the project helps young people learn, grow and make a difference in their communities.
· Blackfoot cares about our local environments and will no longer offer bottled water for community events.
· Blackfoot is unable to donate services, including telecommunications and data services due to regulatory constraints.
· CHROME is the best internet browser for this platform.
* Access your Submittable account @ https://givingback.blackfoot.com/login
DO YOU NEED HELP GETTING YOUR APPLICATION SUBMITTED?
Having difficulties getting your application submitted? Try these steps: 1) make sure every question with an asterick * has been answered as these are mandatory questions; 2) save your current application; 3) sign out of your Blackfoot/Submittable account; 4) close your internet browser; 5) reopen internet browser (CHROME is the recommended browser); 6) log back into your Blackfoot/Submittable account; 7) reopen your application; 8) scroll to bottom of application and hit 'Submit'.
Once you’ve completed these steps, your application should be accepted and you should receive a confirmation email stating your application has been accepted.
If these steps still do not work, please contact Submittable @ https://www.submittable.com/contact/ ; identify yourself as an Individual looking to submit your work to an organization for assistance, or contact Blackfoot @ firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS ABOUT BLACKFOOT COMMUNITY SUPPORT?