Blackfoot Community Support Criteria
To be considered, your organization must satisfy the following:
- Be a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, a civic organization, school, or group.
- Serve the needs of people in the Blackfoot’s Cooperative service area, and other communities Blackfoot serves throughout Montana.
Blackfoot’s areas of interest for support include: Arts and culture; education; sports and recreation; community service activities; wellness and healthy families; veterans and military; and fundraisers that benefit your broader community.
Blackfoot takes the following criteria into consideration when selecting support requests:
- Events that make a difference in the communities we serve.
- Events that do not compromise Blackfoot’s reputation or discriminate with regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, qualified disability, marital status or veteran status.
- Opportunities to reach a public audience to promote Blackfoot’s brand, products and services.
- Affordability of the event to the general public. Blackfoot typically sponsors events with tickets less than $50.
- Full disclosure of confirmed participating sponsors and at what level.
In consideration for event sponsorship, Blackfoot Telecommunications Group requests the following:
- Agreement of Confidentiality – The specific terms and conditions of sponsorship agreements are confidential. They shall not be made available to any third party without prior written consent from Blackfoot.
- First Right of Refusal – Event organizers agree to offer Blackfoot the first right of refusal for the next event sponsorship.
- Right to Promote Sponsorship – Blackfoot appreciates the opportunity to support your event. We may opt to promote the sponsorship and/or event on our website, Facebook page, YouTube channel, customer statements and/or printed collateral. We may also request to take photos and/or video footage to capture the event.
Requests to fund the following are likely to be denied: Religious and/or church-sponsored activities; voter registration; political lobbying activities or other political purposes; religious or charter schools; individuals for any purpose; private foundations.Due to regulatory constraints, Blackfoot is unable to donate services, including telecommunications and data services.
NOTE: You will be asked to create an account and password as Blackfoot has migrated to a new software platform. Chrome is the best internet browser for this platform.
If you have questions regarding the criteria for the Blackfoot Community Support Application, please email email@example.com.