Blackfoot’s Community Support Program
Welcome to Blackfoot's portal for supporting our communities, powered by Submittable. We have streamlined our processing using this online portal for community and education applications. Please note you must first create a quick Submittable account to complete an application (see "Create Your Account" below). Once created, you can use the same account for future requests.
NOTE: Chrome is the best internet browser for this platform.
Blackfoot Community Support Criteria
To be considered, your organization must satisfy the following:
- Be a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, a civic organization, school, or group.
- Serve the needs of people in the Blackfoot’s Cooperative service area, and other communities Blackfoot serves in its Montana and Idaho rural service territories.
Blackfoot’s areas of interest for support include: Arts and culture; education; sports and recreation; community service activities; wellness and healthy families; veterans and military; and fundraisers that benefit your broader community.
Blackfoot takes the following criteria into consideration when selecting support requests:
- Events that make a difference in the communities we serve.
- Events that do not compromise Blackfoot’s reputation or discriminate with regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, qualified disability, marital status or veteran status.
- Opportunities to reach a public audience to promote Blackfoot’s brand, products and services.
- Affordability of the event to the general public. Blackfoot typically sponsors events with tickets less than $50.
- Full disclosure of confirmed participating sponsors and at what level.
In consideration for event sponsorship, Blackfoot requests the following:
- Agreement of Confidentiality – The specific terms and conditions of sponsorship agreements are confidential. They shall not be made available to any third party without prior written consent from Blackfoot.
- First Right of Refusal – Event organizers agree to offer Blackfoot the first right of refusal for the next event sponsorship.
- Right to Promote Sponsorship – Blackfoot appreciates the opportunity to support your event. We may opt to promote the sponsorship and/or event on our website, Facebook page, YouTube channel, customer statements and/or printed collateral. We may also request to take photos and/or video footage to capture the event.
Requests to fund the following are likely to be denied: Religious and/or church-sponsored activities; voter registration; political lobbying activities or other political purposes; religious or charter schools; individuals for any purpose; private foundations.
Use this form to request monetary and in-kind donation asks.
Due to regulatory constraints, Blackfoot is unable to donate services, including telecommunications and data services.
Questions: Email email@example.com.