How to Apply for Blackfoot Communications Programs
Welcome to Blackfoot’s portal for supporting our communities, powered by Submittable. We have streamlined our process using this online portal for community and education applications. Please note you must first create a quick Submittable account to complete an application. Once created, you can use the same account for future requests. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Blackfoot Community Support Program
Welcome to Blackfoot Communications' portal for supporting our communities, powered by Submittable. We have streamlined our application process by using this online portal for for community events, cash requests, raffle baskets, and 4-H community project. If this your first time accessing this Application, you must first create a Submittable account to complete the form (see "Create Your Account" below). Once your Submittable account is created, you can use the same log-in/password account for future requests. If you run into issues setting up your account, please check out the FAQs.
Community Support Criteria
To be considered, your organization must satisfy the following:
* Be a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, a civic organization, school, or group.
* Serve the needs of people in Blackfoot Communication’s Cooperative service area, and other communities Blackfoot Communications serves in its Montana and Idaho rural service territories.
Blackfoot Communications’ areas of interest for support include: Arts and culture; education; sports and recreation; community service activities; wellness and healthy families; veterans and military; and fundraisers that benefit your broader community.
Blackfoot Communications takes the following criteria into consideration when selecting support requests:
· Events that make a difference in the communities we serve.
· Events that do not compromise Blackfoot Communications reputation or discriminate with regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, qualified disability, marital status or veteran status.
· Opportunities to reach a public audience to promote the Blackfoot Communications brand, products and services.
· Affordability of the event to the general public. Blackfoot Communications typically sponsors events with tickets less than $50.
· Full disclosure of confirmed participating sponsors and at what level.
In consideration for event sponsorship, Blackfoot Communications requests the following:
· Agreement of Confidentiality – The specific terms and conditions of sponsorship agreements are confidential. They shall not be made available to any third party without prior written consent from Blackfoot Communications.
· First Right of Refusal – Event organizers agree to offer Blackfoot Communications the first right of refusal for the next event sponsorship.
· Right to Promote Sponsorship – Blackfoot Communications appreciates the opportunity to support your event. We may opt to promote the sponsorship and/or event on our website, Facebook page, YouTube channel, customer statements and/or printed collateral. We may also request to take photos and/or video footage to capture the event.
Requests to fund the following are likely to be denied: Religious and/or church-sponsored activities; voter registration; political lobbying activities or other political purposes; religious or charter schools; individuals for any purpose; private foundations.
Blackfoot Communications' 4-H Club Community Project Grant Program
The mission of Blackfoot Communications' 4-H Club Community grant is to help support the many 4-H Clubs located within its rural service territories. Each 4-H Club is encouraged each year to consider a community project that focuses on healthy living, citizenship, leadership, and community. This grant provides opportunities for youth and adults to strengthen their skills and maximize their positive impacts on the communities in which they live.
Blackfoot Communications takes the following criteria into consideration when selecting 4-H Community Projects:
· 4-H Club is located within Blackfoot Communications' Cooperative rural service area, and other communities Blackfoot serves in its Montana and Idaho rural service territories;
· 4-H members should be involved in determining, planning, conducting and evaluating the project, and provides an opportunity to learn, grow and make a different in their communities;
· Project has lasting a lasting impact on its community; and
· If the project helps young people learn, grow and make a difference in their communities.
· Blackfoot Communications cares about our local environments and will no longer offer bottled water for community events.
· Blackfoot Communications cannot donate telecommunications and data services due to regulatory constraints.
· CHROME is the best internet browser for this platform.
* Access your Submittable account @ https://givingback.blackfoot.com/login
DO YOU NEED HELP GETTING YOUR APPLICATION SUBMITTED?
Having difficulties getting your application submitted? Try these steps: 1) make sure every question with an asterick * has been answered as these are mandatory questions; 2) save your current application; 3) sign out of your Blackfoot/Submittable account; 4) close your internet browser; 5) reopen internet browser (CHROME is the recommended browser); 6) log back into your Blackfoot/Submittable account; 7) reopen your application; 8) scroll to bottom of application and hit 'Submit'.
Once you’ve completed these steps, your application should be accepted and you should receive a confirmation email stating your application has been accepted.
If these steps still do not work, please contact Submittable @ https://www.submittable.com/contact/ ; identify yourself as an Individual looking to submit your work to an organization for assistance, or contact Blackfoot Communications @ firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS ABOUT BLACKFOOT COMMUNICATIONS COMMUNITY SUPPORT?
Blackfoot in Education
Welcome to the Blackfoot Communication portal for supporting our communities, powered by Submittable. We have streamlined our application process by using this online portal for community and education applications. If this your first time accessing this Application, you must first create a Submittable account to complete the form (see "Create Your Account" below). Once your Submittable account is created, you can use the same log-in/password account for future requests. If you run into issues setting up your account, please check out the FAQs.
Student Connection Program
Blackfoot Communications is proud to continue this important educational initiative to fulfill student needs identified by school leaders in the public school systems located within our rural service territories. We realize some families experience difficult economic times and this is Blackfoot Communication's chance to step up with your help. Our Student Connection Fund has been created to fill a gap for those students with a one-time funding need up to $100.
This program is open to public schools located within Blackfoot Communications' Montana and Idaho rural cooperative service territories. Applications must be submitted by a school representative (i.e. Principal/Superintendent, Guidance Counselor, Teacher).
The Student Connection Program will remain open during the 2021-2022 School Year.
* Chrome is the best internet browser for this platform
* Have you already set up a Submittable account and want to check on the status of your submitted application? Access your account @ https://givingback.blackfoot.com/login
If you have questions regarding the criteria for the Blackfoot Communications Student Connection Program, please email email@example.com.